Hessonite also has a reputation for attracting money and promoting wealth, success, happiness and prosperity.
Mounted on elastic - A-grade natural stones
Wrist size from 16 to 24 cm
- Creativity and joie de vivre
- Letting go
- Energy and vitality
- Enables you to undertake projects with courage, going straight to the point
- Survival instinct
- Money, wealth, success, prosperity
- Protective stone that enables the wearer to face conflict and enemies with peace of mind
- Releases old emotional and/or physical wounds
- Regulates blood pressure and promotes good blood circulation throughout the body
- Sexual stimulant, especially for men
- Combats sleep disorders
- Counteracts hypersensitivity problems.
Elements : Fire
Divinities : Sekhmet
Cleansing: water, vibrations, incense
Recharging : Sun
Hessonite is a member of the garnet family. It is a silicate belonging to a family of crystalline minerals with a wide range of colors. The best-known color is red. The name of this rock comes from the Latin word "granatus", meaning "with grains". The origin of this name dates back to around 1270. It's not impossible that the name refers to the pomegranate, a fruit whose seeds are almost identical in shape, size and color to this rock. The Granatus family comes in practically every color. Only the color blue is not represented. But brown, red, green, yellow, black and colorless gems are very common.
Under no circumstances should minerals be used as a substitute for medical treatment. The indications and various properties that can be found in lithotherapy relate mainly to tradition, for effects that are generally observed, but not scientifically verified. In the case of medical problems, only your doctor can diagnose and prescribe treatment.