Charoîte is a powerful healing stone for body and mind. It helps calm the crises associated with autistic and bipolar disorders.
Mounted on elastic band - A-grade natural stones
Wrist size from 16 to 24 cm
- Against obsessive and impulsive disorders
- Counteracts nightmares and eliminates fears
- Emotional healing
- Sense of observation and analysis
- Extrasensory ability
- Acceptance of changes to be made - Evolution
- Guide to destiny
- Anchoring and connection to different spiritual dimensions
- Stimulates the immune system
- Strengthens the physical heart (not recommended for people with heart disease)
- Detoxifies liver and pancreas
- Relieves sinusitis and frontal migraines
- Calms insomnia
Coronal - 3rd eye
Elements : Water
Cleansing: water, vibrations, incense
Recharging : Moon
Charoite is a mineral belonging to the silicate family, which often contains traces of other metals such as iron, aluminum, barium, manganese, etc. Charoite forms in limestone massifs, combined with elements such as carbon and potassium, and brought to relatively high temperatures of the order of 200 to 250 degrees. Charoite varies in color from brown to lilac and violet. It has a monoclinic crystal system, a white line and a vitreous, sometimes pearly luster. The stone's density is 2.54 to 2.58. Its hardness is of the order of 5 to 6 on the Mohs scale. Charoite deposits are very rare; the best-known site is in Siberia, near Lake Baikal in the Aldan massif.
Under no circumstances should minerals be used as a substitute for medical treatment. The indications and various properties that can be found in lithotherapy relate mainly to tradition, for effects that are generally observed, but not scientifically verified. In the case of medical problems, only your doctor can diagnose and prescribe treatment.