Our gift set of essential oils combine a variety of floral, menthol, woody, spicy and herbal scents
Extracted from Mother Nature's wonderful natural sources, Essentials Aromatherapy oils are created to enhance your daily rituals.
They are 100% pure - Handmade and suitable for vegans - No cruelty to animals - Recyclable box
Contents of the set :
- 5ml Lemon Essential Oil (origin: Italy)
- 5ml Mandarin Essential Oil (origin: Argentina)
- 5ml Hô Wood Essential Oil (origin : China)
- 5ml Ylang III Essential Oil (from Comoros)
- 5ml of Gaultheria Essential Oil (origin: China)
- 5ml May Chang Essential Oil (from China)
- 5ml Eucalyptus Essential Oil (origin : China)
- 5ml Peppermint Essential Oil (from India)
- 5ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (from Australia)
- 5ml Lavender Essential Oil (from France)
- 5 ml Star Anise Essential Oil (from Italy)
- 5ml Camphor Essential Oil (origin: Argentina)
- 2x dropper Bottled and packed in Sheffield (UK)
Vegetable oils are necessary to dilute pure essential oils. Can only be purchased for its benefits.
100% natural, these oils are made in India and comply with European standards.
Made from natural extracts, this oil can be used in aromatherapy.
The aromatherapy is a complementary care in the traditional medical care. It is very estimated in the Asian medicines and becomes it more and more in West.
It is strongly recommended not to apply the only essential oil to the skin. She can cause burns, allergies, and the other irritations of the skin. We recommend you to apply the oil with a vegetable oil.
The ingestion of essential oil has therapeutic purposes must be overseen by a doctor or a qualified influencer. The oil is certainly natural, but can present a danger without precautions of use.
Precautions for use:
Essential oil is very active and very concentrated substances the use of which imposes to respect the following precautions for use:
> Not to leave within the reach of the children > essential oil is reserved for an external use
> In case of accidental absorption, to call the center anti-poison without waiting
> not to apply essential oil to the following physical zones: ano-genital parts, auditory canal, eyes
> Certain essential oil in particular those rich in phenols (thyme, clove, oregano) are irritating for mucous membranes and must not be used in atmospheric distribution
> Some essential oil is photosensibilisantes (lemon, orange, bergamot orange, grapefruit) it is disadvised to expose itself to the sun after their application.