Egg-shaped stone: Aragonite
Aragonite is a soothing stone, full of wisdom and helping with spiritual elevation
- Calms agitation, anxiety, stress, buried fears
- Brings inner peace and mental stability
- Frees speech in shy people
- Manages negative emotions
- Acts on the skeleton and teeth: fractures, bone-related disabilities
- Nervous disorders
- For people who are cold (promotes blood circulation if you place it on the extremities)
- Deep sleep
Sacral chakra - Root chakra - Third eye chakra - Throat chakra - Heart chakra
Divinities: Pax (allegorical deity) - Gaia
Dimensions : 8 x 5.5 x 5.5 c
Poids : 365 grs
Cleansing: Water (without salt)
Recharging: Sun - quartz
Aragonite is a calcium carbonate with the chemical formula CaCO3. It is a polymorph of Calcite.
Its crystals in elongated orthorhombic prisms generally form in aggregates in sedimentary deposits and basalts.
In no case can or should minerals be used as a substitute for your medical treatment. The indications and various properties that can be found in lithotherapy are mainly related to tradition, for effects generally noted, but not scientifically verified. In case of medical problems, only your doctor is entitled to make a diagnosis and to prescribe a treatment.